IN THE WORLD OF TEACHERS
Are you a teacher close to walking out on the job you know you were born to do?
Do you have a skill you need to share with others?
You want to start earning a little extra. You’ve decided to start your very own online tutoring business, the only problem is…
You’re not sure how to put EVERYTHING you have online, so you can give your students support and guidance — without sacrificing yourself, your family time, your finances, your energy.
If this sounds about right, then this space is for YOU.
I was where you are and, believe me, I know the struggle …
– It’s not that you want to QUIT teaching, you LOVE it, and born to do it.
– It’s not with what you want to teach – you’ve got that down.
– It’s not with how to teach – you’re the expert.
– And it’s not which resources of information to use, you already have those.
You’re here, which tells me you more than likely know what it is you want to do, you just don’t know HOW to do it.
You’ve had those incredible moments experiencing the BEST idea for you and your students. (Those ideas that could be used both IN YOUR CLASSROOM & for Tutoring).
Followed by weeks of being stuck in ‘research mode’, diving into the proverbial Google rabbit hole, attempting to piece together technology, only to burn out or give up.
We all get in a tangle, and most of the time we get untangled with a little guidance. We all NEED guidance. We all DESERVE guidance.
And that guidance starts here. I created ‘What I wish I knew when I got started’, with you in mind to guide you to a strong start to putting your:
– Teaching Methods
In essence, to putting YOU out into the world so the perfect students for YOU can find you, and you can be compensated for your time, skills, talents and effort.
Get it now and eliminate the risk of months if not years of ‘delays’.
IF YOU IDENTIFY A PROBLEM AND DO NOTHING TO FIX IT, YOU ARE CHOOSING THE PROBLEM.
Education needs to be brought into the 21st Century.
If you’re an educator, it’s YOUR task to do this.
Do you recall the story of four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody? It goes like this…
There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody’s job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn’t do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have.
There was an important job to be done.
No one took responsibility.
Nothing got accomplished.
If you are an educator who is willing to take a stand, take responsibility for:
– How you want to teach
– What you want to teach
– Who you want to teach
– How you guide your students
– How you support your students
– How you make your students feel
It’s time for you to DO SOMETHING about that.
IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO GET ALL THAT YOU DESERVE WHILE GIVING YOUR STUDENTS ALL THAT THEY DESERVE.
The world NEEDS YOU to DO THIS.
– Nobody else can do what you do, the way you do it. Nobody. They are not you.
– You absolutely can make a wonderful living from teaching.
– You can create a beautiful support mechanism for public school students
– You don’t have to sacrifice all your free time to create an amazing learning experience.
What you do need is
– knowledge of the different technology platforms available
– which do you need to get started, to scale, to allow your business to soar?
– when do you use them?
– How do you use them effectively?
– and most importantly, how do you make them work together, so your business requires minimal ‘maintenance’ from you?
Knowing this will allow you to focus on what you love – TEACHING!
– You will not be the first person to do this.
– You will not be the last.
But you are the only you.
THE WORLD NEEDS WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER.
IT’S TIME TO CHOOSE.
Will you be a ‘Somebody’ who is one of the ‘Everybody’, angry that ‘Nobody’ is doing what ‘Anybody’ could…
Will you be YOU and MAKE THE CHANGE happen?
Creating a tutoring business, school or academy online is simple, it’s just NOT EASY. It can be confusing and frustrating but doesn’t have to be.
Eliminate some of that possible frustration by grabbing ‘What I wish I knew when I started’.
If you are the proactive type, make a simple, small step in the right direction today and join the conversation at my growing community of teachers in The Business of Online Teaching. I look forward to meeting you there.