Complex Numbers: Part 1
In this course you will learn:
- What Complex Numbers are and why we need them.
- How to Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide them.
- Illustrate them on an Argand Diagram [Complex Plane]
- Interpret the modulus and calculate the complex conjugate.
- Use the Conjugate Root Theorem to find the roots of polynomials.
- Use Complex Numbers to solve Quadratic Equations.
This course assumes that you fully understand Imaginary Numbers, and how to manipulate negative numbers within a radical sign to be represented as a positive Imaginary Number. If you are unsure of this, please complete the course - Imaginary Numbers Explained before continuing.
The Completion Level of Your Training.